Skip to:

Constituent Services

Virginia's 34th House District includes parts of both Loudoun and Fairfax Counties.

If you would like to know if you live in the district, please click here:

Contact Information

Office of Delegate Kathleen Murphy
Virginia House of Delegates
General Assembly Building, Room 413
Richmond, VA 23219
(804) 698 - 1034

District Phone Number: (571) 294-7186

Chief of Staff
Erica Constance

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 146
McLean, VA 22101

Voter Registration Information

You can register to vote here:

Virginia's Voter ID Law:

Effective July 1st, 2014, Virginia law requires all voters to provide an acceptable form of photo identification (photo ID) at the polls. Acceptable forms of photo ID are listed below.

  • Valid Virginia Driver’s License or Identification Card
  • Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran’s ID card
  • Valid United States Passport
  • Other government-issued photo identification cards (must be issued by US Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth
  • Valid college or university student photo identification card (must be from an institution of higher education located in Virginia)
  • Employee identification card containing a photograph of the voter and issued by an employer of the voter in the ordinary course of the employer’s business
  • or a Virginia Voter Photo ID Card obtained through any local general registrar’s office

Please note: Voters arriving to the polls without photo ID will be required to vote a provisional ballot and will have until noon on the Friday after the election to deliver a copy of identification to their locality’s electoral board in order for their provisional ballot to be counted. Please see below in “Provisional Ballot Process for Voters Who Arrive Without Identification” for more information on how the provisional ballot process will work for those arriving to the polls without ID.



For Veterans And Dependents 


eBenefits is a Department of Defense portal that provides veterans, Servicemembers, and their families with resources and self-service capabilities to search, access, and manage their VA/military benefits and personal information. At eBenefits, you can:

  • View status of disability claims
  • View DOD TRICARE health insurance
  • Generate a VA home loan certificate of eligibility
  • Obtain DD214s

You can also go to:

Veterans can now request military personnel records (DD214, Official Military Personnel File (OMPF), and medical records) through a site hosted by the National Archives. To get started, visit: